OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST CASE MANAGER
NORTH WEST AREA
Would you like to join a dynamic, well established & expanding nationwide Company ?
Do you crave a challenge? Are you looking for a new way to use your clinical knowledge, with the freedom to use your own initiative to make a real difference?
Consider a career in Case Management. Case Management is a process devoted to the coordination, rehabilitation, care and support of people with complex clinical needs. It aims to facilitate their independence and improve their quality of life. This is usually conducted as part of the medico legal process.
You must be an experienced HCPC/PIN registered Nurse, OT, SALT, Physio, Social Worker.
Case Managers should have acquired knowledge and experience of working with clients either in a hospital or community environment. We are looking to recruit suitable candidates with experience of working with clients suffering from spinal injuries or traumatic and acquired brain injuries and children with complex needs.
Various options for employment are available with options to work from our office or to work flexibly from home on a self-employed basis with full professional support.
- Must have a structured and logical thinking style that is comfortable operating both at a detail level and at a directional level
- Must have excellent report writing skills and effective verbal communication
- Must be able to build therapeutic relationship quickly and have strong interpersonal skills that will allow credibility to be built quickly with clients, solicitors and other external professionals
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent time management skills and also co-ordinate others when working to deadlines
- Must have excellent project management skills and the ability to supervise / manage both internal and external staff
- Must to be able to apply new learning to work situation
- Should be IT literate
- Should have strong problem solving skills and the ability to manage difficult situations
Must be a decision-maker, even in the absence of complete data, with the drive to clearly articulate those decisions
- Must be able to remain calm even in challenging situations
- Must be self-starting and proactive, willing to act on their own initiative
- Should be a strong completer finisher with the tenacity to see complex tasks through to resolution
- Flexible communication skills and an ability to network
Full training provided.
To apply please forward an up-to-date CV, detailing which area you currently live in and include details of current salary/terms
- Must have a minimum of 4 years experience within your field of expertise