Hannah has recently moved from Wolverhampton to Wigan in June and has been working at Tania Brown since her move five months ago. She likes to spend her spare time cleaning her house, going on walks and listening to music. We asked Hannah why she enjoys working at Tania Brown and she likes that the job offers a lot of diversity, it’s a good team and we all work really well together.
- If you could go back in time, what year would you go back too and why? 2007 and because this is the last year my mum was here and I would like to say all the things I didnt have a chance to say before.
- What is your favourite way to relax? I love to have a bubble bath with my favourite coconut candles.
- If you could meet anyone living or dead, who would it be and why? Steven Hawking, I would love to sit down with him and ask him so many questions,he was full of knowledge and I would love to know everything he knew.
- Where is the most interesting place you have visited? Montserrat, Cataloniaâ€™s I found the story behind it really interested.
- Name your claim to fame? I auditioned for X-Factor in 2014.
- Whats your favourite TV Show/Films? Vampire Diaries is my favourite and my favourite film is Titanic.
- What is your favourite meal? Chicken and Bacon Burger.