Tania Brown Ltd are looking to recruit an experienced Operations Manager.Â Tania Brown Ltd provide Case Management, Immediate Needs Assessments and Expert Witness services nationally, for both adults and children with a wide range of complex physical, emotional and social issues. We have a highly experienced team of case managers situated nationally who work with our clients to implement, monitor and review a range of care and therapeutic services all focused on the client achieving the best level of independence possible.
This is a full time role and you will be responsible for the day to day operation of the business.
You will be responsible for the following functions of the business;
- Human Resources
- IT Systems
- Health & Safety compliance
- Staff Management
- Staff Training
You must be able to work at an Executive level, and must possess the following essential qualities;
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and communication skills
- Over three yearsâ€™ experience in management for a similar environment
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Outstanding organizational, planning and co-ordination skills.
- Demonstrate experience of achieving company objectives.
- Understand the importance of K.P.Iâ€™s and ensuring targets are met.
- Ability to motivate and enthuse staff, colleagues, and external supporters.
- Show high attention to detail.
- Ability to plan and balance competing priorities.
- Proactive problem solving.
- Ability to be assertive and tenacious when required.
- Must be highly flexible and easily adaptable, open to new ideas
- Ability to show accountability and responsibility
- Strong confidentiality skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to show sensitivity and diplomacy when required.
Â Assist the General Manager in the overall day to day running of the business.
- Take responsibility for the running of the day to day business in the absence of the General Manager.
- Manage the administration, accounting and payroll team members.
- Assist General Manger to ensure that company targets and objectives are met.
- Participate in the monitoring of monthly K.P.Iâ€™s.
- To promote the executive management team to ensure the public image of TBL delivers the correct messages through the public relations aspect of the business.
- To attend executive management meetings and contribute to the future strategy of the business to promote business growth.
- Manage all HR function of the business and be responsible for the implementation of all Human Resource policies and procedures including recruitment, employee relations, leave allocation, performance management and identification of training requirements.
- Manage the disciplinary and grievance procedure, including competency and frameworks and any other process that may require input to benefit the management of staff.
- Manage the annual staff appraisal process.
- Manage the IT function of the business.
- Manage Health and Safety for the business ensuring that all policy and procedures are maintained and adhered to. Maintenance of all legislation and fire and first aid certification.
- Responsible for negotiation of business contracts for equipment and services.
- Preparation of presentations or cost analysis reports for management meetings.
- To handle confidential/legal and sensitive client information within the boundaries of Tania Brown Ltd confidentiality policy and the data protection act and to ensure compliance of these policies within service delivery and supervision of employees.
- Manage the development, supervision and operation of Tania Brown Ltd to ensure that working practices are current, valid and maintained to a high professional standard.
- Ensure compliance of report guidelines and timeframes.
- Manage compliance of the TBL equality policy and to ensure its operation within the context of the post, to include service delivery and employee issues.
- Strive to maintain the quality within the business, contributing to the effectiveness of the team.
- To oversee all client documentation is delivered in a cost effective and efficient way.
- Management of new enquiry process to ensure appropriate allocation of Case Manager to suit client requirements, in a professional and efficient manner.
- To contribute to the business development of Tania Brown Ltd, identify opportunities, attend networking events and join relevant membership bodies.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org